Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh to be an illustrator...

I really wish i could draw beautiful illustrations of anything. an ant. a rock. Doesn't have to be anything interesting, at this point I'd settle for a toilet paper roll or a lolly pop stick, im not picky! I imagine the life of an illustrator would be pretty cruisey, create a beautiful drawing and live off the money for a month until you choose to take on another project, right? At which point you migrate to your sun-filled drawing room, decorated with rustic charm, in your country cottage with your dog 'peppi' nestled at your feet and some freshly baked cookies and tea nearby.... ahhh, yes that would be the life - fa la la la la ....
Though unfortunately it seems it is not my lot in life. i have tried to force some natural talent buried deep inside to suddenly explode by taking illustration lessons but...to my bitter disappointment nothing surfaces :( sigh. so i am destined to sit back and admire the pros, check out some of the below, amazing! Valentino is definitely my favourite, no body does glamour like that ompah lompah. Though i must give special mention to Giorgio Armani - who had me at gaga... enjoy ELB.

No comments:

Post a Comment