Friday, July 16, 2010

Dream House of the Week

i love real estate, especially looking at unbelievably expensive and unrealistic property. like most people i sometimes fine myself daydreaming (usually in my cubicle at work) and thinking what i will spend my lotto winnings on once they finally come through (only a matter of time now) I think this week's pick would suit me just fine.
This home is located in the city that never sleeps, New York. It is nestled on one of Manhattan's most picturesque residential townhouse blocks and was once the home of the New York Observer. It is listed as an East 60s Mansion with 17 rooms, 8 bedrooms, 4 baths and spreads its wings over 10,000 sq ft. Just don't look at the price, ouch!
It had me at the staircase... enjoy ELB.
More details at Sotheby Homes www.sothebyshomes.com/nyc/sales/0016084#

No comments:

Post a Comment