Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"A Robert Webb Project"

This is the stuff that dreams are made of. Who is blessed enough to afford this USD$42.5 million gem? Sometimes I wonder why i do this to myself. Why make posts like this, when i am just really teasing myself and my couple of followers (thanks dad & mylinh!). But I don't see it that way. Ever read the book The Secret? Or watched the subsequent movie? Well the experts say that by visualising something for a long period of time, will one day bring it to fruition. Your thoughts control your destiny... apparently. So instead of creating posts on housing commission, crime statistics, diseases and the cons of rising interest rates, I've decided to focus my energy on these babies. One day I will invite you over for a bottle of Dom Perignon by the pool. Maybe.

Enjoy ELB.

Images via Sothebys Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment